Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone! If you are reading this, it means you are either friends with me on Facebook and saw my post about creating a blog or you are related to me (Hi Mother!) or both. Basically after talking to friends with travel blogs yesterday I decided to finally create one as a way of remembering all the wonderful/terrible/interesting/hilarious/random memories of this semester. So here we are. For those of you who don't know, I'm studying in Paris through Sweet Briar College through the end of May. I will try to post things often but no guarantees unless I have work that I need to get done and am looking for a way to procrastinate. But thank you for taking the time to look at what I post and I'm sorry for being terrible at keeping in touch with all of you! Hopefully this counts.

I'm also working on creating an album of pictures that you should be able to access from a link on the right. It'll have all of the pictures I take, not just the one's I deem good enough for Facebook.

Here is a picture of the Eiffel Tower.
This is now officially a Paris blog
If any of you don't already know this (in which case you have probably never talked to me for more than 5 minutes) the title FluffytheGlobetrotter is named after my cat Fluffy. Who I'm sure wishes she were here. I needed a url to create this and thought hmmmm.... cats! And yeah... plus anything with "Mallory" in it didn't sound as cool and "YetAnotherAmericaninParis" was already taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment