Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fluffy's been Globetrotting!!

I woke up this morning feeling homesick for my cat, because for some reason I was expecting her to be sleeping on my bed. It was sad. But I decided to do something productive about my sadness, and since Photoshop and I have reconciled, the real Fluffy the Globetrotter pictures are back! Hope you enjoy!



Just chilling in front of Dublin Castle

Bet you didn't know Fluffy was at the Cliffs of Moher

Bet you didn't know she was there WITH ME!

Sitting gracefully on the Mini Cliffs

Fluffy at the Vatican

Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE these! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory, I am SO happy that Fluffy got to travel the globe with you this semester. Hard to say how long Fluff will be around, but you will always have Paris. Actually, I don't recall pictures of Fluffy in Paris. Maybe I missed them. So then you will always have Dublin, the Cliffs of Moher, Prague and the Vatican... (doesn't have quite the same ring to it) :) <3

    It is also nice to see pictures of Fluffy with meat on her bones :)

    ReplyDelete